3/11/2008

The Freak of Freddy Stumble Upon Digg It! Add to Delicious Add to Technorati

|

A while ago someone asked me what the hell a Freaky Freddy was.....

Here he is....a bit used and tortured over the years - but still funny as hell.


This stuffed abomination surely speaks to my sense of humor...even when I was younger. I physically wept with joy when I got this damn thing - and still now at 34 I can't bear to get rid of him. Every limb - including his ears and tongue have wires in them so you can contort this thing into any position.

He scares the crap out of the offspring.

4 comments:

-B said...

You still have it!! That's so awesome!!!

The last time we all had the Freaky Freddy conversation, I tried SO hard to find a picture of him on the internet, but I couldn't find even the smallest mention of him!!

Yeah Freddie!!!

minivan soapbox said...

I tried as well to find SOMETHING on the internet about him - and found not even a hint. I'm starting to think I have a collectors item on my hands....It's just that no one knows to collect it! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for finding him! Now at least I know what we are talking about. And I know that I have not ever seen anything like him before!

Anonymous said...

Freddie be cool .... dig?