3/27/2009

Reading Material Stumble Upon Digg It! Add to Delicious Add to Technorati

|

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I'm stuck in traffic yesterday on the way home from picking up the kid from school. I'm thinking about the stuff I have to get done before the funeral, what I need to pack, do I have to clean the house before I go, blah blah blah....when I notice the license plate of the car in front of me.

i c gay ppl

I shit you not.

I immediately call my sister (because that's what I do when I see weird shit)

I read the letters to her, and ask her if she's understanding it the same way I am.

Yep, she is. Apparently the person in front of me...well..... see's gay people.

Where exactly? Everywhere?? Or just in their car?? Are they ANTI gay or PRO gay? Has the area I live in had a sudden influx of homosexual residents? Or is it like the movie...and this person only see's DEAD gay people? Or is this person like the Gay Whisperer? I have to tell you how THOROUGHLY confused I am by this persons license plate.

And maybe that's the point.

But it seems to me if you want to make a point....It might better serve you if people understand your point.

4 comments:

HEATHER said...

I just surfed by after seeing your corn comment on Mommy Wants Vodka.
I want to share an excellent Paula Deen corn recipe with you.
I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/corn-casserole-recipe/index.html

This post today is hilarious!

Aunt Becky said...

You are easily the most hilarious person. Ever. I seriously just laughed myself silly reading this.

DKC said...

"Or is this person like the Gay Whisperer?"

Totally freakin' hilarious!!

HeatherPride said...

Gay as in homosexual, or gay as in seventh grade gay? Hmmm.....