6/26/2009

Won't Lie Stumble Upon Digg It! Add to Delicious Add to Technorati

|

I've been listening to "Michael Jackson Radio" since I got to work this morning...and I honestly forgot how much I enjoyed it when I was younger. The "Thriller" album (actual album) was the very first in my collection, along with Tina Turner - Tiny Dancer and Bruce Springsteen - Born in the U.S.A. and played all three on my record player until they were warped.

I remember seeing the video for the first time - back when MTV had actual videos on it - and thinking how freakin' cool it was.

Do you remember how the album cover opened up - and the inside was a big picture of him with like a baby tiger or something? I TOTALLY wanted a baby tiger when I was a kid. And as hard as I tried - I could never master that damn moonwalk thing.

Now, I'll admit I would never have allowed my kid to go to his house....But I do have fond memories of his music....and I really think I'm annoying the crap out of everyone in the office right now.

2 comments:

Valgal said...

Sounds like someone should be "working" instead of "blogging" right now...

DKC said...

That album is awesome. *sigh* I wish he had stayed that great and not morphed into such a wingnut.