10/08/2007

The Funny Continues... Stumble Upon Digg It! Add to Delicious Add to Technorati

|

As my stress continues to rise, so does the endless search of mindless humor. As my normal daily routine of checking the news (It's a drug - but I'm doing much better - I don't click on the headlines that I KNOW are going to bother me) I, with one eye, opened Linda's blog (my favorite writer) - and I'm about to totally steal her post of the day.

She happen to be watching "The Princess Bride" while she was working - so her post became a "move quote" marathon.

I didn't have the 'oomph' to explain to anyone in her comment section that MY family can best ANY family when it comes to movie quotes. My sister and I can talk in nothing BUT movie quotes for an hour, and completely understand that the other - went to the store, did some laundry, drove to soccer practice, spent some time on the computer, had her pap smeared, and spent some time on the computer.

So.....What's your favorite movie quote?

I'll start it off.

Golden Child: Only a man who's heart is pure can wield the knife, and only a man who's ass is narrow can get down these steps, and if I have such an ass, then I may have it.

Evolution: I think that we've established that ka-ka ka-ka and tookie tookie...don't work here

E.T.: Shut Up Penis Breath.

ID4: What's with the fat lady? You're obsessed with the fat lady!


Just to name a few.....Post as often as you would like....I'm interested in the things that stick in ya'lls brains.....


**sidenote** how ironic....the phone rang right as I was about to post this and Grandmommy is going in for surgery tomorrow. "Hello Stess, My name is Kerrie"

7 comments:

minivan soapbox said...

Wrong. You are a PRINCE who has never tied his shoes. Believe me. I tied my own shoes once. It is an overrated experience.

Coming to America

-B said...

Max: "My teacher tells me that beauty is on the inside." Dad: "That's just something ugly people say." -- Liar Liar


"Oooh! Ahhh! That's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming."-- The Lost World: Jurassic Park

-B said...

"I need to tell you something about your skills: as of right now, they mean precisely dick." -- Men In Black

-B said...

"I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." -- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Minstrel: Brave Sir Robin ran away... bravely ran away away...
When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.

Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.

Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.

He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and buggering off And chickening out and pissing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge. -- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

-B said...

As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence free environment, I'll be sound as a pound! ---Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

-B said...

"Do or do not; there is no try." --- Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back

"I-I-I want the Kniiiife!" ---Golden Child

"Hey Bird - Did you just see a little Hare-Krishna midget in the tree, floatin'?... Or is it me?"
--Golden Child

Anonymous said...

In the movie McClintock, various characters are suprised to find that McClintock (Wayne)is still alive. Several different characters say, after finding out who he is, "I thought you was dead," to which he replies, "Not Hardly." May favorite line.

Then in the Wayne movie The Quiet Man, as he drags his young wife across the countryside (while being followed by the entire village of Innisfree)a woman runs up to Wayne, handing him a tree branch saying, "here's a nice stick to beat the lovely lady." A great line that needs to be delivered with an Irish accent.

Of course, from Monty Python and the Holly Graile we have, "Run Away, Run Away," and "I'd like to take a walk."