5/14/2009

It All Rolls Around Stumble Upon Digg It! Add to Delicious Add to Technorati

|

There was a time, in my youth, that the time I had to get up in the morning for work was not necessarily as important as how much fun I was having at that particular time.

If a hot guy from across the bar was making googly eyes at me....or a really great song was on the dance floor....or a good conversation was being had.....a friend was in from out of town....

Hell....I think I called in drunk once because I stayed up too late to watch Miss Universe.

My point is...I'm old now.

I've been discussing with my best friend for the last TWO WEEKS how I was going to manage all the two hour season finales that were coming my way. Specifically the LOST season finale....Because 5 years ago this would have been a non-issue.

I actually turned the tv OFF last night at 10:00....went to bed, and watched the other hour this morning while getting ready for work.

Hello. My Name Is Lame.

6 comments:

Kidsister said...

Shoot! We don't even watch TV... EVER!

-Lamer

Aunt Becky said...

Bwahahahaha! I'm lame too!

DKC said...

Not only am I also cut of the same lame cloth - I just can't even commit to any series shows anymore. Last time I tried was the first season of Heroes.

Pa-thet-ic!

Big Kahuna said...

I'm glad that I'm not as old as you ...

Aunt Juicebox said...

I dvr everything now, and never watch anything at the time it's actually on. Then I can watch it when I want, and can fast forward the commercials. I've gotten so used to it, I try to fast forward them when I'm watching live tv!

mumma boo said...

I just watched the ER season finale last week. It originally aired in the beginning of April. I've got over a month's worth of Rescue Me to watch. The Bones season finale? Yup that's waiting for me, too. Sheesh. I need a nap. :)