6/11/2008

The Big Tease Stumble Upon Digg It! Add to Delicious Add to Technorati

|

I've been working on this big project for some time now. Personally, I think the idea is great and I think if it turns out the way I want it to - it could be big.

And here's the catch - You're all invited!!

Excited aren't you? No, wait! Come back!

I don't want to give too much away, or even let you see it yet, because frankly it's kind of unfinished and blobby looking...and you'll just think I'm crazy and you won't want to play with me anymore.

What I can tell you is that I am not going to ask for any money, or for you to jump on board of some worthy cause. I'm not going to call you at dinner time and ask you to answer some simple survey questions. I'm not going to ask for your blood, your social security number or request your credit report. I'm not going to ask for your first born - but that's primarily because I can't handle the one I already have.

I am going to ask for you to think and hopefully to write. Which is something most of you do on a daily basis anyway.

More details to follow - and personal emails to many of you detailing what I've got cooking.

If you think you may be interested in this thing that I haven't told you anything about, and you don't have your email listed on your website, shoot me an email and give it to me.

So, that's it. Vague enough for you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, of course, have no idea what you are talking about. However if you need help and I am capable of providing it, I'm there!

Big Kahuna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Kahuna said...

OK ... you are just too weird NOT to be My child. So, whatever the hell you are doing ... I'm In

Pops

Anonymous said...

Being your weird kid sister, I am of course in!

It is a little scary that I am called "weird" in our family (of all families)...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I an intrigued and we haven't even been to lunch together yet. Or even had cocktails. I think my email address is hooked in here someplace if you feel like sharing. I do hate to be left out of a secret.

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, oh, Mr. Kotter! Mr. Kotter! Which is my lame way of saying count me in!

MsPicketToYou said...

as long as I don't need to go door to door selling anything, i'm in.